Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Original MIcrowave Show from 1991: Episode One

The Original MIcrowave Show from 1991: Episode One Tube. Duration : 2.32 Mins.


This is how it all began with the idea of a microwaving show that began from my love of producing microwave art . At the time I was taking as a freshman a class called "Time & Media". We had an assignment to produce our own entertainment series viable for TV as part of a final in School. I took it one step furthur and attempted to broadcast on the web as a series to everyone's amazement in the class at the time. Remember, the web had just barely begun so it was no easy task. You are watching Episode #One of the oldest verifiable microwaving episodes in existence that I produced nearly twenty years ago back in 1991 for a high school art project at the age of 17 only eleven years after I microwaved my first light bulb when I was 6 years old. This discovery is major for me & the genera of the microwaving entertainment field I began so very long ago that has led to the formation of other microwaving series by others on the web today which has now become a very popular entertainment segment. These are the 22 lost microwaving episodes recently recovered for your viewing pleasure to air over the next two months in an encore series to be remastered from analog 4:3- 8mm to 6:9 HD widescreen. At the time I called my show "dOve's Fantastic Microwaving Theater" which is the name I have held in Urdu in the titles you see on my series today while the show is officially called dOvetastic Microwave Theater© under the copyright I own. As of October 20th 2009 the name went from Trademark ...

Tags: microwave, microwaving, first, original, dovetastic, theater, idea, ideas, microwaved, oldest, show, it, started, here, began, with, artist, kenny, irwin, 1991, freshman, college, CCAC, oakland, 17, years, old, initial, concept, invention, intellectual, brainchild, where, all, was, born, webcast, 8mm, skool, school, analog, california, of, arts, and, crafts, berkley, light, bulb, bulbs, plasma, arc, glow, dielectric, heating

No comments:

Post a Comment